About Apple Store: The Apple Store is your best source for a wide selection of innovative electronics. From its humble beginnings as one of the first producers of the personal computer, Apple has seen a resurgence over the last decade that has elevated it to an elite echelon of American companies. Starting with its computers, mainly the iMac and the MacBook, the Apple Store allows consumers to compare different models to see which Mac will best suit their needs. Not only does the Apple Store allow people to purchase quality computers, but also the accessories that have made the distinctive white machines so cutting edge. Apple is best known for its software that deals with the finer things in life. Whether it is web design, photography, architectural design, or film editing, the Apple Store has you covered. With its easy to search database of available products, the site allows the consumer to quickly locate the category of software that best meets their needs. Plus, the customer reviews on the site provide instant feedback on what other people in similar situations thought of the product. With Adobe Dreamweaver, Final Cut 2, or Aperture 2, people can find outlets for their creativity and ways to refine their final products. While its computers continue to gain in popularity, the Apple Store and Apple Computer, Inc. have revolutionized the personal music industry. With the introduction of the first iPod in October, 2001, the digital age and personal music players merged into a force to be reckoned with. Over the last seven years, more than 117 million iPods have been sold around the world.
The Apple Store allows people to purchase the full array of models, including the iPod Shuffle, the standard iPod, and the new iPod Touch. The Apple Store also allows you to personalize your purchase by adding in differently colored skins and the ability to engrave personalized message. These services make the iPod a great gift for friends and family. Another important feature of the Apple Store is its close connection with the iTunes Store. Whether you want to download an entire album or get a single song off the newest hit CD, you can find an expansive collection of music on the site. Not only does the Apple Store, with its wide array of accessories allow you to personalize the outside of your iPod, but the iTunes Store allows you to put the exact music you want on your personal music player without having to skip tracks or listen to songs that no longer fit your fancy.
LatestApple Store News
12/20/11: As 2011 finally comes to a close, a review is in order of the top five gadgets that caused consumers to drool and fawn over technology. They spanned across a broad range of interfaces, technologies and platforms, yet enthralled individuals across the world.
While some people were able to get their hands on the coolest gizmos, many more were green with jealousy. Here are the top five must-have gadgets as reviewed by CNET.com.
1. Apple iPad 2. The slimmer, glossier, lighter and faster improvement to the previous tablet installment has consumers clamoring to get their hands on it. As the current king of tablet technology, the iPad 2 is showing up the competition with easy ergonomic designs that seem to draw people into wanting them (there is very little need with a tablet). Its easy interfacing ability appeals to those in multiple industries and for personal video watching.
2. Apple iPhone 4S. The iPhone may not be the best smartphone, yet it makes a convincing argument according to consumer popularity. "The Apple iPhone 4S after making revolution in industrial design with iPhone 4 last summer still remains one of the most attractive smartphones to have ever been built. Apple’s choice of materials and its manufacturing prowess are unmatched, and puts a group of other wanna-be competitors to shame," says iPhone4SReview.org. The newest edition has a faster processor and upgraded camera. However, it fails to process data at 4G speeds, unlike other smartphone options. A Cell Phone Shop promotion code could save you money on your next phone purchase.
3. Apple MacBook Air. The newest installment of MacBooks boast dramatically faster speeds, decreased weight and fixed last year's largest complaint - the lack of an SD card slot. However, despite its stunning appearance, it lacked affordability and did not improve on the flash storage, RAM or battery life from last year’s model. A Gadget Town promotion code could provide all of the supporting supplies to make your laptop a favored possession.
4. Barnes & Noble Nook Simple Touch Reader. The Nook wins the e-reader race with a responsive screen built for easy reading. It is significantly smaller than the previous generation - weighing in at only 0.47 pounds and fully redesigned to be finger-friendly to make it easier to navigate the interface options. However, unlike tablets and other e-readers, the Nook does not support web browsing. That could be both a positive and a negative depending on an individual's need.
5. HTC Sensation 4G. The new generation of sensations offers a new sleek design to users to combat the previous generation's poor reviews. It offers an impressive display for consumers looking to browse the internet, with an easy scrolling screen. However, there are potential antennae issues that make holding the phone a certain way result in loss of the 4G signal that made the purchase worthwhile. It still browses, just at a limited capacity.
These five products made consumers drool over chrome sleek designs and beautiful interfaces. Check out Radio Shack's promotion code for deals that could save you money if you try to purchase some of the hot items.
08/24/11: Even though Steve Jobs' imminent departure from Apple marks the end of a storied career of the man who was inarguably the face of the company, the ever-busy rumor mill continues to churn. The latest announcement comes from the Wall Street Journal, who are reporting that wireless provider Sprint will be receiving the iPhone 5, according to people close to the company's inner workings. The news fills a huge hole in Sprint's lineup, finally bringing the quintessential smartphone to the nation's third-largest cell phone company.
The timing of the news indicates that Sprint won't be seeing the device later than was expected, and Apple won't be able to use its release to boost their sales in the fiscal fourth quarter which ends in September. General consensus had been that the device would come out sometime next month, though this announcement seems to throw a monkey wrench in that particular speculation.
For a bit of context, while Sprint has about 50 million subscribers, AT&T has about 100 million, while Verizon has about 106 million.
Meanwhile, Verizon and AT&T will be selling the phone around mid-October. Nonetheless, this is welcome news for Sprint, who are plugging a major market gap as the largest cell phone company who had yet to carry the iPhone. They will also provide the current model of the phone for those not willing to shell out quite as much cash for the newest model, though Wirefly coupon codes can help alleviate those costs a bit.
The cellphone business is increasingly driven by which carriers are able to provide the newest and most sophisticated smartphones, one aspect on which Apple has consistently been on the cutting edge. The company originally held an exclusivity deal with AT&T, but they've shifted their strategy in recent years, which has allowed more customers to enjoy their product than ever before.
Not to be left out of this particular news cycle, it's also been rumored that T-Mobile hopefully receive their own iteration of the phone. It won't be quite the powerhouse that AT&T and Verizon will see, with slower data speeds, but this still comes as welcome news to T-Mobile subscribers looking to get in on the action.
As to the specifics of the device, little has actually been revealed by Apple, but that hasn't stopped rampant speculation on what it could have. It's heavily rumored that the device will be a drastic improvement on the iPhone 4. Some are saying it will feature an end-to-end screen. Concept photos show a phone about the width of two playing cards stacked on top of one another. A second video fueled rumors that it would feature the ability to project a keyboard out onto the table, effectively allowing users to type as though they were on a regular computer.
Apple is reportedly already in Hollywood, shooting commercials for the iPhone 5. The company is working with TBWA Chiat\Day, the same production house that brought them the iconic "1984" ad that introduced the first Macintosh computer way back in the day. Given Apple's reputation for beginning massive ad campaigns to coincide with their product announcements, it's no surprise that they've begun work on commercials. The news adds fuel to speculation that they may be putting the phone out at the beginning of October, which will understandably be welcome news to many.
Of course, all of this sits in the shadow of Steve Jobs' sudden but understandable resignation as CEO. Though his influence remains, it's hard to deny that the charismatic leader brought a certain panache to the company. It would be unsurprising to see an official announcement on the phone's release any day, now, as Apple looks to bring some good news to the table.
Some are saying that there may soon be the announcement of a less expensive iteration of the iPhone 4 that will coincide with the iPhone 5's release date. Although their products are undeniably attractive prospects, many people have a hard time coming to terms with their cost, especially when they are first release. Putting out a cheaper version of their flagship product would be welcome news to many and would be sure to further improve sales across the board.
Google's proprietary Android system has steadily grown over the past couple of years, blossoming into a viable alternative for people who'd like something a bit different from the iPhone. This can only be a good thing for consumers, as it forces innovation and pressures companies into pushing out improvements on a faster timescale. This fact may be one of the biggest reasons why the iPhone 5 is said to be such an upgrade from its current model.
Finding a cell phone provider is ultimately a matter of what works best in your given region. Although Verizon and AT&T may be the big dogs in the arena, many parts of the country have better service from other providers which has led to the dilemma of whether to opt for slightly worse reception on the newest phone or better signals on perhaps an outdated phone. As more companies add the iPhone to their rosters, this issue becomes less and less prevalent, much to the delight of customers across the country.
If you're due for an upgrade to your cell plan, it may be a good idea to wait a few weeks and see what Apple officially announces. It's always an event when they bring news, and given what's happened in the past couple of days, it should be a large one when they finally take the stage.
Using Apple Store Savings Codes:
To activate the listed promotion codes, simply copy and
paste the promotion code listed into the box on the merchant's site. Codes typically offer things such as modest discount and some have a free shipping code.
There is usually a button that will let you
update your cart with the code entered so you know it works. Because almost all of our Apple Store promo codes are submitted by
our visitors, we cannot assume any responsibility for their accuracy or validity. By indicating if a code worked
or did not work, you help visitors down the line know in advance if they can expect a code to work.