About AutoAnything: AutoAnything is one of America's largest and fastest growing online retailers of specialized automotive accessories! They are committed to providing you with top quality products from trusted name brands. Their custom and universal products are designed to provide protection, comfort, safety, style, and enhanced performance for all cars, trucks, SUVs and vans. The cornerstone of AutoAnything's commitment to value and service is their exclusive 1 year lower price guarantee that takes the worry and hassle out of exhaustive price shopping. Their mission is to provide each customer the best possible shopping experience on the Internet.
02/14/12: If you recently got a new car, you might want to start looking for accessories that can make life on the road easier, cleaner and more fun. With a CARiD.com promotion code, you can save on everything you need, so here's a list to help get you started.
1. Floor mats. Sometimes, the mats that come with a new car aren't durable enough to withstand heavy traffic and dirt - especially if they're made of fabric. You should consider investing in a set of rubber mats that will protect the floor against water and grime.
2. Cargo liners. If you plan on carrying a lot of different items in your trunk, a cargo liner can help you protect the floor. This can come in handy when you're toting things like groceries and sports equipment. An AutoAnything promotion code could help you save on this item.
3. A Global positioning system (GPS). If your car didn't come with one, it might be a good idea to get a GPS so you'll always know where you're going. There are many to choose from, so there's bound to be a device that will fit your budget. Make sure you get all of the necessary accessories, like a windshield mount.
4. A car cover. If you live in an area where there's no garage, a cover might be necessary to protect your vehicle from the elements. Look for a durable material that will hold up even in the most abysmal weather. You might also want to check out a CarportsUSA.com promotion code to save on a car port.
5. Audio accessories. Whether you choose to upgrade the car's audio system is up to you, but if you're planning to listen to music while you drive, there are plenty of ways to do so. CDs are one option, in which case you may need a travel case to keep them scratch-free. An iPod could also work, although it will require special accessories.
6. A car phone charger. If you're always on-the-go and want to be able to charge your phone wherever you are, a car charger is a great option. You could get a discount on one with a Phone Power promotion code.
7. Jumper cables. You can't always predict when your car is going to experience problems, so it might be a good idea to keep a set of jumper cables in your trunk in case of an emergency. If you don't know how they work, print out some directions and store them with the cables.
8. A remote starter. These can come in handy on cold days when you want to get the car warmed up without actually having to go outside yet. It might not be worth the investment if you live in a warm area.
9. License plate holders. If you want to add a bit of personality to your car without being over-the-top, license plate holders might be a good choice. An OnlyforCars promotion code could help you save on this item.
10. An air freshener. There's nothing better than getting into a pleasantly-scented car, so find a smell that tickles your fancy and opt for either a vent stick or a hanging card that will go over your rear-view mirror.
When it comes to car accessories, the sky is the limit. Find items that fit your car, tastes and personality to customize your ride.
Using AutoAnything Promotion Codes:
To activate the listed promotion codes, simply copy and
paste the promotion code listed into the box on the merchant's site. Codes typically offer things such as modest discount and some have a free shipping code.
There is usually a button that will let you
update your cart with the code entered so you know it works. Because almost all of our AutoAnything promo codes are submitted by
our visitors, we cannot assume any responsibility for their accuracy or validity. By indicating if a code worked
or did not work, you help visitors down the line know in advance if they can expect a code to work.