About Costume Kingdom: Costume Kingdom has a wide range of Halloween costumes that will suit any taste. They have one of the largest inventories of adult, sexy, couples, children’s, infant, and pet costumes plus great ideas that will help you get started. They constantly update inventory to include upcoming costume designs from the latest movies, animated films, and trends in the news. They also have all the special effects, makeup, jewelry, props and garments that are necessary to complete any Halloween look. Costume Kingdom is your one-stop-shop for all your costume needs.
LatestCostume Kingdom News
12/07/11: Parents these days may find it more difficult to keep their children convinced that Santa Claus is the real deal. With so many television shows, movies, video games and other children around that could ruin the magic of Christmas, it's tougher to give your kids one of the best childhood experiences possible. Believing in Santa Claus is a great way to teach kids about faith and belief systems, and it's just a fun way to celebrate the holidays. If you want to make sure your kids get all the proof they need, here are a few tips you might want to use.
1. Christmas lists. You could come up with some far-fetched explanation, but kids can never be sure whether Santa is getting their Christmas lists. That is, of course, unless they mail it to him and get a response sent back! Have your children write letters to Santa Claus, complete with any pictures they want to draw. They'll have fun with it and they'll know for sure that their wishes are being heard. Buy a few cheap sheets of stickers with a StickerGiant promotion code to decorate with. After they're done, "put them in the mail." Just have your kids place them in the mailbox, then take them out when they're not around. Craft your own unique response, being sure to camouflage your handwriting, then place in an envelope addressed from the North Pole.
2. Leave Santa and his reindeer a few treats. On Christmas Eve, have your children leave out a glass of milk, a few cookies (which you can get for 15 percent off using a David's Cookies promotion code) and a carrot or two for Rudolph. Once they're in bed, sip some of the milk, take a bite out of a cookie or two, then make sure there are plenty of teeth marks in the carrot. Your kids won't believe their eyes the next morning!
3. Separate your gifts from Santa's. Make sure to mark each gift's sender, whether it's from you or Santa. Don't use the same wrapping paper or style, as kids can definitely put two and two together and figure it that something's not right.
4. Obtain video evidence. If you're feeling really creative and want to show your kids beyond a shadow of a doubt that Santa's real, you could always stage video evidence. Set up a video camera down near the Christmas tree with your children, then ensure them that it'll be on all night while they're sleeping. Have your husband, boyfriend or a male friend dress up in a Santa costume, using a Costume Kingdom promotion code, then catch him in the act of placing the present under the tree. You can use your creativity to make it look magical. Make sure the camera's on in the morning, then go over the tape with your kids. How fun is that?
5. Talk to Santa on the phone. If you have a male friend or family member who's good at doing impressions or changing up his voice, you could stage a phone call to Santa Claus with your kids. Just let whoever you're calling know beforehand, and make sure he has any information he needs, like what gifts your children asked for. Then just let your children talk to Santa and have plenty of fun with it. Hearing is just as good as seeing sometimes!
Using Costume Kingdom Promotion Codes:
To activate the listed promotion codes, simply copy and
paste the promotion code listed into the box on the merchant's site. Codes typically offer things such as modest discount and some have a free shipping code.
There is usually a button that will let you
update your cart with the code entered so you know it works. Because almost all of our Costume Kingdom promo codes are submitted by
our visitors, we cannot assume any responsibility for their accuracy or validity. By indicating if a code worked
or did not work, you help visitors down the line know in advance if they can expect a code to work.