About GoDaddy: GoDaddy is an ICANN-accredited domain registrar. They currently have more domain names hosted and recorded than any other register worldwide. Additionally, GoDaddy sells a host of additional products and add-ons at prices which crush the competition and supports its customers with world-class 24/7 live customer service. Check out their nifty TV ads and their ads that were too racy for TV for a good laugh.
08/16/11: It seems like almost everyone has his own website these days - individuals ranging from business owners to bloggers are securing their own little corner of the internet in order to put their idea, products and content out there in the universe.
Here are just a few examples of those who could benefit from building their own website.
1. Freelancers. If you freelance or operate on a commission basis, or even have expertise in an unusual field, this could be a great way to get your name out there. It will also allow you to showcase samples of your past work, a brief outline of your skills and experience, or just a resume for potential employers to glance over, along with a contact email.
Even if you don't have that kind of job, a website may still be professionally useful. In addition to making your employment history and other information available for prospective employers, you'll be able to hone your web or graphic design skills, which may make you more attractive to a variety of companies.
2. Business owners. Small-scale entrepreneurs can reap endless benefits from setting up a website. Restauranteurs can post menus and operating hours and even set up reservations or take-out. A barber shop or salon could list what days different stylists and barbers are available and allow customers to schedule appointments. In fact, when it comes down to it, any kind of business can tailor its website to the needs of the customers.
Office-based businesses can also go beyond simply posting phone extensions and email addresses. Companies may also want to consider using a website to communicate with employees or as a place to post information they will need to reference frequently.
Those in such a position may want to consider an Intuit Websites promotion code to get affordable hosting services and a domain name for their new creation.
3. Bloggers. Whether you're interested in gardening, model airplanes or stamp collecting, setting up a website is a great way to find people, in your area or around the world, who share your interests. You can share information to get better at what you enjoy or just swap stories and make friends.
Those who love whipping up new creations in the kitchen can also benefit from a blog. For instance, a website can feature different recipes from one's family cookbook or recreate a childhood favorite that your parents always made perfectly but you could never quite get right before. You could talk to someone from across the country or the ocean and learn how to prepare a whole new kind of cuisine from a home cooking expert, whether it's a professional chef or a mother used to dealing with the dietary demands of children.
4. Writers. Aspiring authors can use their personal sites to practice their craft and get feedback from people with different perspectives, acquiring the constructive criticism they need to improve on mistakes and become more skilled at their craft over time.
5. People looking to organize their lives. If more than one of these options appeals to you, your central website can be the anchor for a blog, a place to chat with friends - and more. You could use it to advertise a yard sale, letting people know in advance not just when and where, but what's available to draw their interest. If you wanted, you might even negotiate prices online, giving them a chance to save on gas if the deal doesn't work out.
To set all this up, you'll need a host. Web hosting services are important, and a good host can be expensive sometimes, while a bad one may let your site crash or fail to provide the support you need. Good service can cost money, however. Use a WebHostingBuzz promotion code to get a better rate so that you can keep your website affordable, whether it's a side project for fun or the cornerstone of your business.
With a good, affordable host you can keep your site going for months or years, and it may become a regular stop for professional needs or personal relaxation for you, your friends and your family.
Using GoDaddy Promo Codes:
To activate the listed promotion codes, simply copy and
paste the promotion code listed into the box on the merchant's site. Codes typically offer things such as modest discount and some have a free shipping code.
There is usually a button that will let you
update your cart with the code entered so you know it works. Because almost all of our GoDaddy promo codes are submitted by
our visitors, we cannot assume any responsibility for their accuracy or validity. By indicating if a code worked
or did not work, you help visitors down the line know in advance if they can expect a code to work.