Hair Care USA in the News
There's nothing worse than realizing your hair is getting thinner. Hair loss can be the result of many things, like hormonal changes caused by age, side effects of sickness or medication or even excess stress. While it's certainly not something you want to deal with, there are plenty of ways you can cope with the problem if it develops. A Hair Care USA promotion code can help you save on the products you need. Here are a few maintenance suggestions from Fox News.
1. When you notice thinning hair, go easy when drying it. Rubbing your head with a towel too vigorously can cause damage and might break off brittle hairs. Pat your hair dry or use a blow dryer on low heat instead.
2. Keep your hair short. Even if you've have long hair for a while, it's time to cut it once you notice any thinning locks. Longer styles will only make your hair loss look more obvious - think of how many guys try that comb-over situation and fail to fool anybody.
3. Use a thickening product. Shampoos, conditioners and creams can help pump up your strands and give them more volume, making your hair look thicker. Use a HairProducts.com promotion code to save on what you need.
4. Don't use too many styling products. Loading on the gel, hairsprays and pastes will only weigh your hair down and make your strands stick together, exposing the bare areas. Go easy when you want a bit of hold.
5. Try a hair loss prevention product. There have been many advances in hair loss science in recent years, so there's a chance you could see improvement if you start a regimen. Look for something that can help to regrow hair while also preventing further losses. An OnlyHairLoss.com promotion code can get you free shipping on certain orders.
Lastly, don't be too self-conscious about your hair loss. It happens to a lot of people, so it's nothing to be embarrassed about. In fact, Fox News reports that it's normal to lose about 100 strands of hair every day. If you're noticing more than that in your comb or shower drain each morning, all you have to do is try a few products or seek help from a hair loss professional.