Why your business needs its own website by Carmine Barbetta (FB)
If you recently managed to make your dreams come true by starting your own business, congratulations. Not many people get to be their own boss. Now that your plans have finally become a reality, it's time to make sure that your business is successful and that everything you've done to achieve your goal was worth it. One way you can make a huge step forward in your industry is by creating a website for your business. It's not as hard or expensive as you think it is, especially if you use a Hosting24 promotion code. If you get started in November, you could get a free domain and 20 percent off yearly and monthly packages. There's also a promotion code that can get you at least $2 off every month!
If you're not sure what a website can do for your business, here's a breakdown of what kinds of things you can accomplish by going online, courtesy of Web-eze.com.
1. A website for your small business can be a great way to control your image. If you design an attractive, easy-to-navigate site that users can find out a lot of information on, you'll look very professional. A website can make your business seem bigger than it really is, which can attract customers. To figure out what kinds of things you need to add to your website, you should look to your competitors. They probably already have websites, so check them out and see what features they offer - then make your site better!
2. Instead of wasting time and money developing brochures or print materials to advertise your products and services, you can easily put all of your information on the website. Since aspects of your business may be likely to change, it's more practical to keep updating online rather than by print. Your customers will be able to keep up with what's going on without getting a ton of mail or phone calls.
3. Online, your business is open even when your store isn't. You'll still be able to attract new customers, take orders, and reach out to a global audience even when you're at home enjoying your down time. It's like having an employee who works for you 24/7!
4. You don't have to stay local once you make a website. You'd have a hard time marketing yourself to a global or even national audience if your business didn't exist online. A website will allow your business to be seen by a huge amount of people, many of which could be in places you never thought you'd reach. You'll have opportunities to connect with a wider client base.
5. Your customer service will improve. If you give your customers plenty of information and resources online, you'll be able to help them with your products or services even when you're not at work. Think about making important forms and documents available online, as well as providing a space for your clientele to submit questions and request information from you.
6. If you decide to sell your products online rather than through a brick-and-mortar business, you'll be saving yourself a lot of money. You won't have to pay rent, utility bills or any of the other expenses that come with owning a store. Selling online is affordable and easy - just make sure you provide secure ordering for your customers.
As long as you take the time to create a detailed, neat website that offers customers all of the information they need - and use a Hosting24 promotion code - you should be able to cheaply and easily improve the success of your small business.
Previous: Ten ways to prepare your car for winter
Next: How to take the best family portraits this holiday season