Many people view Valentine's Day as a holiday that's all about the woman, which often prompts guys to go out of their way to get dinner, flowers, chocolates and jewelry for their ladies. However, if you want to show your guy how much you love him on February 14, there are some creative gifts you can give him that won't make him question his manhood. Plus, with a Chocolate.com promotion code, you won't have to spend tons of money.
1. A set of new boxers or briefs. Sometimes the only reason men do laundry is because they run out of clean underwear, so you can help him out by getting him a few new pairs. Boxers with funny pictures or words are always a silly gift, but you could use a Gap promotion code to get discounts on high-end briefs. Who knows - he may want to model them for you after your romantic dinner.
2. Sports gear. Most guys have at least one favorite sports team. Show him you've been listening to his rants all season long by buying him his favorite player's jersey or some kind of team sportswear. Tickets to a game would be nice if you're able to shell out a few extra bucks.
3. Something edible. Whether it's chocolate, cookies or a big juicy steak, you can't go wrong by catering to your man's stomach. Use a Gourmet Gift Baskets promotion code to get 10 percent off an order of any size.
4. The car of his dreams - for a day. If your guy has a favorite sports car but nowhere near enough money to buy it, you could always rent one for the day or for the weekend. Taking him on a surprise trip to the dealer for a test drive could be a fun Valentine's Day activity.
5. A skin care kit. More guys these days are caring about their appearance, so a set of shaving tools or other skin care products might be welcome. If he's totally clueless regarding how to use them, you can always give him a few tips and tricks. When he starts noticing results, he'll definitely appreciate it.
6. A bottle of his favorite top-shelf alcoholic beverage. If you use a BarAccessories.com promotion code, you could also get him a couple of shot glasses or special beer mugs for his at-home dream bar.
7. A gift card to one of his favorite stores. Many guys go to the same stores on a regular basis, whether to grab coffee in the morning, pick up lunch in the afternoon or buy some beer after work. If you know where your guy likes to shop, help him out by purchasing a gift card and make shopping that much easier.
8. The latest gadget. Guys who love technology often want to stay up-to-date on the latest trends, but they don't always give in to their desire for the latest cell phone, mp3 player, TV or tablet. You could use a Best Buy promotion code to get great discounts and surprise your man with something you know he'll love.
9. A watch. Guys aren't always big on jewelry, but watches are usually an exception and they're an easy, useful way to upgrade his style. Pay attention to the type of clothes he wears on a regular basis, then choose a style that would fit in seamlessly.
10. Something for the bedroom. If you're feeling frisky, an Adam & Eve promotion code could save you money on a variety of romantic gifts that he'll definitely be excited about.
Previous: Buying in bulk can lead to saving money
Next: Whip up healthy treats for kids