If you're thinking about tying the knot in the near future, you're probably wondering what kinds of engagement rings are fashionable these days. There are so many choices to look at, it can be overwhelming to make a decision. Luckily, there are several gorgeous trends that have been big with celebrities lately, giving you plenty of options. With a Limoges Jewelry promotion code, you can save 20 percent on your purchase, so price doesn't have to be an obstacle. Here are some styles to check out.
1. Colorful gemstones. Although diamonds are the traditional choice for engagement rings, they're not the only option you have. Colorful gemstones have been popping up all over the place since Kate Middleton received her sapphire sparkler. Consider picking out a ring with a stone in your favorite color, whether it's a blue sapphire, a red ruby or a green emerald. It's an intriguing way to think outside the box.
2. Three-stone settings. Instead of the popular tapered baguette setting, many brides-to-be are choosing three-stoned settings (also called trinities) that feature a diamond flanked on both sides by smaller stones. You might be able to get a discount on this style with a Diamond Jewelry Masters promotion code.
3. Diamonds all around. Many people are choosing rings that have diamonds all along the band. This gives your diamond plenty of surrounding sparkle and creates the illusion of a bigger stone. After all, who wouldn't want more diamonds?
4. Detailed raised settings. Elaborate designs with plenty of height are hot right now, according to The Knot. An interesting design can ensure that your solitaire diamond gets the spotlight. Look for deals on settings with an Ice.com promotion code.
5. Eco-friendly and cruelty-free rings. Whether they're made of recycled metal or are conflict-free diamonds, eco-friendly rings are all the rage. They come in a variety of styles, so you don't have to sacrifice fashion for friendliness.
Lastly, vintage glamour has become a big hit recently. It may be because of the retro fashions showing up on the runway, or due to the lackluster economy. Either way, vintage styles are chic and often affordable, as you don't have to buy a brand new setting or stone. See what you can find for less with a Sussex Jewelers promotion code.
Previous: Ease your worries
Next: Getting a handle on hair loss